Data Center Infrastructure Management
Data center infrastructure management (DCIM) tools monitor, measure, manage and/or control data center utilization and energy consumption of all IT-related equipment (such as servers, storage and network switches) and facility infrastructure components (such as power distribution units [PDUs] and computer room air conditioners [CRACs]).
At CloudAlign We offer Our Clients
- Complete physical inventory (asset tracking) of the data center
- Support for Multiple Rooms (Data Centers)
- Management of the three key elements of capacity management – space, power, and cooling
- Basic contact management and integration into existing business directory via UserID
- Fault Tolerance Tracking – run a power outage simulation to see what would be affected as each source goes down
- Computation of Center of Gravity for each cabinet
- Template management for devices, with ability to override per device
- Optional tracking of cable connections within each cabinet, and for each switch device
- Archival functions for equipment sent to salvage/disposal
- Integration with intelligent power strips and UPS devices – APC, Geist Manufacturing, Liebert, and Server Technologies. Easy to update with OIDs for other manufacturers.
- Open Architecture – All built on a MySQL database for easy report building, or export to other applications